The Mueller Temp-Plate™ can be applied in irregular shapes, at high pressures, high temperatures or in corrosive environments. It can also be used as an immersion, clamp-on or integral heat transfer surface.
- Available in most materials.
- High operating pressures.
- High operating temperatures.
- No gaskets required.
- Corrosion resistant.
- Easily formed to fit the shape you need.
- Cutouts are easily provided.
- Thermally efficient types of heat transfer:
- Immersion heating and cooling.
- Clamp-on heating, cooling, and temperature maintenance.
- Integral jacketing for heating and cooling.
- Custom heat exchanger design.
- Easily cleanable, attractive finishes available.
- Low pressure drop design.
- Food-grade designs available.
- More active heat transfer surface available.