Goulds G&L produces light-duty industrial and commercial-duty centrifugal pumps forged in stainless steel, cast iron and bronze. Process Engineering & Equipment Company maintain a large inventory of the NPE Series “pump in a box” for immediate delivery.
G&L, a part of the Goulds Pump family, now a division of Xylem, is a worldwide leader in the manufacture of centrifugal pumps and ancillary components. The line consists of the following:
- Stainless steel, bronze, and iron end-suction pumps with flows to 5,000 GPM and 400′ of head for water and mild-chemical duty applications.
- Multi-stage pumps with flows to 350 GPM and heads to 800.
- Texas Turbine division of Goulds which manufactures vertical turbines for larger flow and head requirements.
- Aquavar Variable Frequency Drive units (VFD’s) for variable-torque speed control of centrifugal pumps.
- Self-priming pumps.
- AquaBoost Water booster systems.
- Texas Turbine vertical turbine pumps.
The breadth and depth of the G&L product offering means that they can fulfill a wide range of applications. Process Engineering & Equipment Co, has a large inventory of ready to ship G&L product.